Sunday, February 18, 2007

Let's try this again...

This is my second try. My first blog lasted about two posts. It turns out that I might actually have something to add now, other than bad 13-year-old poetry and poorly thought out politics (though I make no promises that you won't find either in this blog).

As it turns out, I find myself unemployed and looking for work. Looking for work doesn't take nearly as much time as I expected, so now I'm trying to find new ways to pass the time. The passtimes I've undertaken are of varying moral worth, but hell, I figure I'll share them all.

So stay tuned. Hopefully I'll have some fascinating President's Day insights tomorrow. But for today, I have a day of the History Channel to watch. They're doing biographies of all the presidents today. My bet is that I don't make it to Pierce (our 14th president), but let's find out.

No comments: